1. Prepare monthly corporate financial statements such as balance sheet, Profit & Loss statement, income statement and cash flows report, and quarterly and annual budget forecast by analyzing financial variances for the company; (20%)
2. Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and make financial recommendations to managers and offer solutions or set future plans for sales, budget, cost control; (15%)
3. Research and analyze accounting discrepancies and perform monthly bank reconciliations by using accounting software and system; (15%)
4. Perform periodic Inventory Report, including general ledger accounts analysis and inventory reconciliation at the end of month to make sure the qualities of inventory in warehouse are tied to the records in accounting system; (20%)
5. Plan and execute financial and information technology, internal auditing, fraud investigations and accounting regulatory compliance reviews; (10%)
6. Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements, and advising management on required actions and tax strategy adjustments; (10%)
7. Coordinate with external CPAs to set up payroll system by determining payroll liabilities and prepare Payroll Records, including employee salaries and benefits; (10%)
Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code “Ebiz2021” to: 1141 Ringwood Ct., #160, San Jose, CA 95131
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master’s Degree
Contact Name: Steve Shen
Company: Ebiz Pc Inc.
City: San Jose
Free Quote and Configuration.